Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What can I say...he makes us laugh!

So my Aunt Cherise bought Carter this jumper thing, and he loves it! I put him in it today and stuck a mirror in front of him and he thought it was the greatest thing ever!

I'm thinking it's a little big around for him because his arm fell through to the leg whole...

Well...since his arm was in the leg whole, he was a little lop sided, so instead of crying, he made a bad situation into a good one by sucking on the side of the jumper.

It must have tasted really good to him because he kept sucking on it and when I took him out to change his diaper, his face looked like this....all red!!

Here are some other pictures of Carter that make me laugh when I see them.

1 comment:

  1. Haha what a cutie! We miss you guys! Hopefully we can get together soon!

    ReplyDelete