Tuesday, December 14, 2010

stinker.

This is the latest nickname I have given to Carter and here is why...

He takes his pants off.
He tears apart Christmas bows.

He rips Christmas bows off presents.He grabs all my school books off the shelf and throws them on the ground.
He climbs in the bathroom cupboards.


He gets stuck in the bathroom cupboardsHe pulls all the tissues out of the box.
He pulls the books off the book shelf.
He rips the entertainment stand door off and pulls out all the DVD's.

I love him to pieces but sometimes he sure is a stinker!

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha i love the picture of him stuck in the cupboard!! he is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these pictures right before going to sleep last night and you guys and Carter were in my dreams. I kept trying to hold him, but you guys kept taking him to playdates and shopping and stuff. I was so sad. :( I was even sadder when I woke up and remembered we're like 2,000 miles apart. Thanks for the pictures so at least I can try to recognize him next time I see him. :)

    ReplyDelete