Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lots of Stuff

Mark got a drill and Carter couldn't help but help him take it out of the package.
Sunday me and Carter went over to Tim and Amy's for a little while and when we came home we noticed that Mark had made cupcakes and he was no where to be found. I decided to look around the apartment for him and when I came out of Carters room, Carter was standing right in front of me with a chocolate cupcake in his hand. I couldn't help but laugh. He, of course, thought I was going to take it away from him so he took off running. I laughed a little harder when I followed him down the hall and saw the chocolate cupcake pieces everywhere. Here are the pictures that go along with the story...
I guess he got a lot taller recently because he reached up passed the table onto the cooling racks which are like 2 inches above the table...I was shocked.








So I decided that since I had a week off of school, I would do a little spring cleaning. Here is what I got: 1 big garbage bag full of garbage, 2 garbage bags full of DI stuff and like 5 pounds of paper to recycle. I was quite excited to get rid of so much stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment