
Carter is probably the second best thing that ever happened to me (first only to his daddy). He's fun, he's helpful, he's got a great laugh, he's smart, and he's adorable. Tomorrow he will be 15 months old and we went to his well baby check up yesterday. He weighs 22.9 pounds(28%) and is 32 inches tall(78%). The doctor said he's doing great and I agree.
At 15 months, Carter walks, says mama, mommy, daddy, ball (he says this anytime he sees anything round. It's great.), cookie(he says this for just about anything that he wants), hot dog, poopy, nana (that's his grandma) more,baby, bath, bu-bye, and nani (which we think means "I want"). He blows kisses, gives real kisses (with the smack and everything!), runs away from me, gives hugs (which he especially loves to do to his friend Juliet. He basically tackles her) He has become more of a picky eater, but not too terrible. Like he refuses to drink milk. I've tried giving him chocolate milk and strawberry milk and he still refuses. Crazy kid! He still does like a lot of other foods though...like last night, we brushed his teeth and put him down, me and Mark started talking then we looked over at Carter to find him eating chips straight out of the bag that one of us had left on the couch. It was so funny we couldn't help but laugh. He still loves the wii and never wants any help when he's racing. He also loves the tv show The Backyardigans. It's pretty annoying but he loves the theme song and dances to it every time it comes on. I mentioned earlier that he's helpful...seriously, I've never knew such a young kid could know so much. For example: our friend Amy will say Juliet are you stinky? And next thing we know, Carter is bringing out the diaper and wipes for Amy to change Juliet! He also helps me put the laundry in the dryer, sweep the floor, clean up his toys, and he'll brush his teeth all by himself! It's so cute. We really need to get it on video. Speaking of teeth, Carter has 2 teeth all the way in, 4 teeth almost all the way in and 2 molars on their way in. The other day I went into our room after Carter had fallen asleep and saw this:
He had put more shoes in the rack plus added some clothes. It was so adorable, just another "helpful" thing he did. We can't believe how fast he's growing up, but we're excited to see him continue to grow and develop properly. We're also excited that this means we're getting closer to possibly having another baby! Don't take this as an announcement, I'm just pretty baby hungry right now, since my other baby isn't really a baby anymore...
Here is a random picture of Carter lounging naked on his father. haha

I can't believe that he's in the 28th percentile for weight! He feels so heavy for me. So I am glad he's not any bigger! I do believe that height percentile though. He barely fits those 18 month one-sies. Go Carter!!!
ReplyDeleteHaha how adorable. He is so dang cute :) I miss you. Hope graduation went well
ReplyDelete