Sunday, July 17, 2011

Picture Update

Luckily Mark has a phone that takes decent pictures and he has it with him all the time so we could get all of this great photos...

First, these pictures are proof that Carter LOVES dogs. He seriously cannot get enough of them. These were taken and my aunt and uncles over the Fourth of July.








Here is Aunt Chloe taking Carter for a ride in the Barbie convertible...I know it's not manly or anything but he loved riding in it. Don't you just love how is arm is resting on the side of the car? haha so funny.
Aunt Chloe, cousin Bethany (the owner of the car) and Carter.

Ok so Mark has been dying to let Carter's hair grow out and for some strange reason I agreed to it. I'm more of a short haired girl so it's been really hard for me to let his hair grow this long...but Mark said I could cut it before graduation and I am thrilled!




No comments:

Post a Comment