Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pictures!

In no particular order...
Lucy's blessing
Carter's first time holding Lucy-she was about a month old before he finally asked to hold her.
Painting the kitchen
Nana and Pawpaw at Tucanos
Daddy holding his princess
One of her first times smiling
He asked to hold her again...probably only his second time.
Grandma with Lucy at Janelle's baby shower
Lucy and her cousin Rafe
Enjoying a Sunday afternoon
He had his face pressed up against the glass in pretty much every picture I took.
At the aquarium

Watching the penguins
face pressed up against the glass
The men enjoying dinner while the women unpacked.
The mess
Carter developed a love for rubber rain boots...
He wore them most of the time.

Just watching her
Walking around the beautiful BYU campus
He decided he'd climb up in my closet while I was packing
Just sleeping.

2 comments:

  1. I love your cute family! Glad you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the ladder in the picture of Mark painting the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete