A few weeks ago Lucy had her 4 month check up. She weighed 14 pounds (39%) she's 25 1/4" long (75%) and her head circumference is 41 1/2cm (70%). She got more shots and both her and Carter did a lot better this time. I guess Carter has gotten more used to hearing Lucy cry and Lucy has gotten more used to getting hurt. She just continues to grow and she's getting closer to being able to roll from her back to her stomach. She's also getting close to being able to sit up, although I'm thinking it'll still be a month or two before her muscles will be strong enough to hold up that big head of hers. She has decided that sleeping through the night isn't cool anymore and now she wakes up 2-3 times every night. It's no beuno...but we love her anyway. She's a very happy and smiley baby and still loves to be held. I'm really glad that we purchased one of those baby backpack things that the babies sit in because if it weren't for that, I wouldn't get anything done.And that's the end of a really boring post.
*the picture was added upon request from Kenzie.
not even a picture of her? boring.
ReplyDelete