Ok, the title for this post was sarcastic because NOTHING HAS HAPPENED. After those last few crazy posts, things have kinda calmed down. Whit's still having contractions and she feels most of them I think (meaning she definitely knows they're happening, but they're not necessarily painful). She does have painful ones every now and then. We've both just accepted the fact that she's never really going to have this baby. I'm pretty sure it's just been gas...that's what's been in there the whole time and that's what's been kicking. Perhaps it's gas with a penis (since we managed to catch that little...i mean big part on the ultrasound). Whitney did think she broke her water Thursday night. She felt a little trickling and wasn't sure. It wasn't very much at all and stopped pretty quickly, so we know for sure it wasn't her water.
ON A GOOD NEWS NOTE (MAKE SURE TO READ THIS): For anyone who hasn't heard (which I'm guessing is most of you since it happened so late), Amy McFarlane went to the hospital last night at about 1:30 or so. She was having contractions about 5 minutes apart I think so they went in. As of 7:30 this morning, they were still there. She's dilated 7 cm and they were breaking her water. So the baby's definitely coming out today. So we'll get to meet Juliet very soon. Congrats to them! So I guess the title wasn't entirely sarcastic.
oh, and P.S. We saw "The Blindside" last night. It was good. Go see it.
Maybe Carter is just being a gentleman and letting Juliet come first.
ReplyDelete