Friday, June 25, 2010

New Apartment

We moved into this apartment about 3 months ago so it's not that new...but I thought I'd post some pictures so our moms could see everything all but together instead of millions of boxes everywhere. It's 10 times bigger than our last apartment and we absolutely LOVE it!
Mine and Marks bedroom
Carter's Bedroom
The Bathroom
The Kitchen
The Living Room
The Living Room

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks soooo nice. I just have one question. . . . where does the air mattress go now that you've taken up my bed space in Carter's room? Is that a hint that I am not to return? (oops, that's 2 questions)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'll just have to put things against the walls. Right now it's all in the corners to make the room look not so empty so there's still plenty of room for the air mattress and you!

    ReplyDelete