Thursday, November 4, 2010

4 months from a year!


That's right! Carter turned 8 months old today. I can't even believe it...where does time go? Carter weighs over 18 pounds and is between 27 and 28 inches long (he doesn't have an 8 month dr. appt. so we're just guessing). It's really hard to keep Carter still these days. I don't remember the last time I was able to change his diaper without him trying to turn over and crawl away. And lately I've wiping his bum as he's crawling away. It's really quite ridiculous. No one should have to put a diaper on while there baby is holding on to the side of the crib.
Here's the proof:At 8 months Carter loves:
  • His binkie...still. Marks says he has an inappropriate relationship with it and I'm starting to agree. Whenever he sees it he gets so excited like he hasn't seen it in days. It's pretty hilarious.
  • laptops
  • cell phones
  • eating "big people" food
  • crawling
  • pulling himself up using furniture
  • playing with moms figurines
  • giving mom kisses (for some reason he's not into giving dad kisses)
  • making noise
  • eating food by himself (especially cheerios and little gerber cheese puffs)
(*if you're offended by my bum picture let me know and I'll take it off)

3 comments:

  1. hahaha juliet doesn't give tim that many kisses either! i love how you are so considerate of people's feelings about carter's bum hahaha. i'm not offended hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the bum picture is funny! And its your blog! Carter might be embarrassed a few years from now though. Lol!

    ReplyDelete