Our Halloween festivities started last Monday with picking and carving pumpkins. Like last year, mine took 3 minutes to carve and Marks took 2 days...


On Tuesday Carter's costumes came in the mail and we had to decide between this adorable monkey...

And this adorable monster! (We chose the monster)

On Tuesday, Mark finished his pumpkin...doesn't it look great? It's Carter!

I have such a talented husband don't I?


Wednesday night we had our ward party. Carter was pretty tired so (uncle) Justin was nice enough to lend Carter his lap for a nice nap!

Saturday we lit the pumpkins (poor Marks didn't last from Monday to Saturday).

Carter and his tiny little pumpkin.

All dressed up and wondering why in the world his binkie is in the pumpkins mouth.

Extremely excited to see aunt Kenzie.

I just can't believe how cute he is!


Ready to eat our Halloween dinner.

Blood and Bones.

Witch's teeth.

Worms!

It was quite delicious :)

I'd have to say it was a great Halloween week!
I just love these pics so much. It makes me so happy to see just how cute little Carter is...I want one :)
ReplyDelete