Thursday, January 26, 2012

What's On My Mind.

If I could update my status on facebook every minute or so, this is what they would say:

  • Man pregnancy gets tough when my uterus gets to my ribs...ouch!
  • Folding laundry isn't bad, it's putting it away that stinks.
  • My taste in crib bedding is too expensive
  • Am I ever going to feel normal again?
  • Pregnant women shouldn't be allowed to bid on ebay...unless they can't lose. (yeah, I cried when I lost)
  • How will I ever get Carter out of a crib and into a regular bed...
  • Conversations with 2 year olds are quite educational.
  • Sometimes I want to punch people in the face...like presidential candidates :)
OK, that was probably a trip into my mind that you really didn't want to take, but this is my blog and you chose to read it so too bad. :)

I'll try to make my next post better and more interesting.

1 comment:

  1. I hated folding laundry when I was pregnant. Well, I always do, just having a huge belly to bend over to pick up new clothes makes it worse. Then in the summer when the laundry is fresh out of the dryer, your body is hot, and its hot outside... you just sweat everywhere. Its the WORST. And I would like to punch a few presidential candidates too.

    ReplyDelete