Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Confession.

I LOVE politics.

Ask me anything about the GOP race and I can tell you. Ask me almost anything about what is going on in the world today and I can tell you...Syria, presidential campaign, contraception...anything.

I'm kind of ashamed to tell you this, but there have been 19 GOP debates and I've watched all of them. I would rather watch CNN than any other channel.

I don't know what it is about the political world, but I love it. Maybe it's the fact that my senior year I took US Government and my teacher said that if we take anything from her class she wants us to be educated voters? Maybe it happened when I took a policy class in college that I loved and became very opinionated after? Maybe it's because there's a mormon (at one point there were 2) running for president and I'm curious to see what he says and does? Maybe it's just because I love this country and I think it's important to be educated on the issues? Maybe it's all of those reasons? Who really knows...but I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment