I got to go to the Lady Antebellum concert! It's actually a funny story. My mom gave me, Mark, and my two sisters tickets to the concert for Christmas and it just happened to be on Valentine's Day. So Mark and I kept our promises of not doing anything for one another but we still got to do something and boy was it wonderful.
The group is so talented and they also came with Darius Rucker (ya know, from Hootie and the Blowfish) and a newer group called Thompson Square who are a married couple and at the end of their set the husband gave his wife some roses for Valentine's Day. It was so cute!
Well, I would have pictures to show you, but my camera is broken so I didn't take any (no I didn't break it on purpose to get the wifi camera, I'm not like that.)...but you can just trust me that we had an awesome time!
Lady Antebellum is really awesome--love the stuff I've heard from them. Sounds like it was a great time. :)
ReplyDelete