Wednesday, March 14, 2012

34 Weeks

Today I am 34 weeks! Woohoo, only 6 more weeks left! I went to the doctor yesterday at I gained 2 pounds in 2 weeks and it all went straight to the baby because I am now measuring correctly! She's not small anymore and boy am I feeling it. It was funny because I had talked with a few different people before my appointment and told them that I had felt like I had gotten a lot bigger in the past few weeks, and I did. She went from measuring 30 weeks at 32 weeks to 34 at 34 weeks...so basically I grew 4 centimeters in 2 weeks!

I'm feeling pretty good, just tired all the time from doing nothing...it's weird. I spend my day playing with Carter and tidying up around the house and I'm completely worn out everyday. I'm also SUPER forgetful. I'll tell Mark things 3 times sometimes thinking that I hadn't told him. He told Carter the other day that he's so smart because I gave my whole brain to him...nice huh? But I do feel that way. I also forgot to tell Mark some important things, I can't remember what they were haha but it's nuts.

I'm sleeping better at nights now thanks to an awesome pillow I have and I don't really get up a lot during the night to go to the bathroom, it's great. I feel a little nauseous in the mornings sometimes but it's not lasting all day which is nice.

All in all, pregnancy is treating me well right now and we are getting more and more excited to meet our little one so soon!

3 comments:

  1. i guess since you're feeling better that means you won't just stop at 2? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you're doing well. i can absolutely relate to the forgetfulness but that probably doesn't give you much comfort since i am a bit older than you. haha. i always say that a piece of my brain went with each child and that it was good i stopped at 5 or i would have ended up a vegetable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I didn't realize you were so close to having her! So exciting :)

    ReplyDelete