Here is my awesome husband with his beautiful guitar that I gave him and picked out for him for Christmas :) I guess I really am the awesome one, not him. haha
Mark really is an awesome husband. He got me so many great gifts...like a brand new ipod nano with the touch screen. It's so cool. He also got me some work out videos, which may seem rude but I asked for them because I want to gain some muscle and the dr. told me that work out videos would be good for me. My parents are also pretty awesome, they got us a kitchen-aid which I have been wanting since we got married. I am very excited to get home and use it :)
This Christmas was such a great one. We really are so blessed. We love our little Carter and the joy he brings to us daily. We have such wonderful family members and friends. We love you all very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment