Me: My stomach hurts. Mark: Are you pregnant? Me: Ha. No. Mark: If you were pregnant would you drop out of school? Me: YES! Mark: I hope you're pregnant.
Mark: I still want you to get your degree, but I wouldn't mind not having to worry about the stress of coordinating our crazy schedules for the next two semesters.
well, i said something like that. just felt like i needed to explain why i don't mind my wife dropping out.
she just posted what she heard you say. you know how that selective listening goes. and it doesn't sound like she was complaining about what you said. and just for the record - we would be totally excited! hehe.
Mark: I still want you to get your degree, but I wouldn't mind not having to worry about the stress of coordinating our crazy schedules for the next two semesters.
ReplyDeletewell, i said something like that. just felt like i needed to explain why i don't mind my wife dropping out.
she just posted what she heard you say. you know how that selective listening goes. and it doesn't sound like she was complaining about what you said. and just for the record - we would be totally excited! hehe.
ReplyDelete