Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Laughing
So Carter is actually laughing now. It's pretty awesome. This morning I was talking to him after he woke up. I pulled off his blanket and saw what he was wearing. I thought what he was wearing made him look like a pansy. He was wearing these light blue sweatpants and some light green onesy that obviously was tucked into his pants. So I told him that he looked like a little pansy. Apparently he thought it was pretty funny because he started laughing and smiling. So I kept saying it to him over and over again and he would laugh. Of course I was laughing too. Good times this morning...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Too cute. I don't know how anyone can be in a bad mood when you have a little man like Carter to start your day. He looks like he is growing in leaps and bounds.
ReplyDelete