So Friday was my 21st birthday! And contrary to Mark's belief, I did not want to kill him. I won't deny that I almost hit him, but I can assure you, I did not want to run him over! I had a fabulous day! Two out of my three classes were canceled and I got to spend the day with my wonderful boys! We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and then to the mall. I really wanted to get a skirt but they didn't have any that I really like...so we got Carter a swimsuit and flip flops instead :) We got back pretty late but still decided to try the cake that Amy made for me. It was DELICIOUS! They have an ice cream cake pan so I got a chocolate homemade ice cream cake and it was so yummy! Thanks Amy and thanks Mark and Carter for the fabulous day! And thanks Tim and Juliet and Justin and Dawna for celebrating with us on Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment