Friday, May 21, 2010

Whit's Birthday!

So today is Whitney's birthday (for all of those that didn't know)!  She finally turned 21.  This morning I found out what she really wanted for her birthday.  It all started when she was dropping me off at class...
We were at the drop-off loop (at the Smith for any of you that know BYUI) and I was in the passenger's seat.  Normally when she drops me off I'll go behind the car so she can start driving away sooner.  But today I figured I'd go in front of the car since there was a car there anyway and she couldn't leave yet.  As I started to cross in front of the car, she slammed the pedal to the ground and almost ran over me!  Luckily i saw the car move and was able to jump out of the way and stick my hand out so that my legs wouldn't be crushed.  Otherwise Carter would have a leg-less father.  SO apparently for Whit's birthday her one birthday wish is to have me dead.

Well, most of that was slightly exaggerated.  But she really did almost run me over when I crossed in front of the car and I really did have to jump out of the way and stick my hand out.  So the only exaggerated part was that she wanted me dead.  She just almost killed me by accident...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment