Monday, October 1, 2012

FHE

Tonight for FHE we went on a little nature walk/hike up the canyon. It was a lot of fun and both the kiddos did so great! I'm thinking we should so it often.

Carter had a great time and at one point he told us that we need to dig in the dirt and build a house tere. He also asked me what that smell was...I kindly explained to him it was fresh air...I guess we don't get a lot of that down in the valley. He loved the brightly colored leaves and he thought crunching the leaves with his feet was pretty cool.

Here are some pictures!
Our attempt at a family picture
We ended the night with ice cream cones from Maceys. Yum!

2 comments:

  1. fun! that ice cream looks delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute family. I think you captured a family picture quite well....while holding a baby! You're talented.:)

    ReplyDelete