Tomorrow Lucy's going to her 6 month dr. appt so I'll be doing a blogpost all about her in the next few days so I thought it might be a good idea to do one all about Carter.
Recently Carter's vocabulary has exploded and he is a chatter box! I feel like we have very adult-like conversations and sometimes I think I expect too much out of him just because we can communicate so well. It's nuts.
Anyway, here are some of the little things he has said the last few days that made me giggle:
After a car commercial, "we need to buy a new car, mom" (If you've seen our car, it's pretty new...)
"I can't mom, I'm busy, I'm busy shooting the door"
Lucy pulled his hair: "LUCE!! We. Don't. Pull. Hair!!!"
After a presidential debate commercial: "Romney's on now!"
Typing on a word document: "I texting someone!"
It's like 50 degrees outside and he says: "I want the a/c on"
Carter: "That was alicious!"
Mark: "Its DElicious."
Carter: "No, Alicious!"
After going to the zoo:
Carter: "Where we going next?"
Me: "home"
Carter: "No next!"
Me: "home"
Carter: "no, Home Depot!"
He's the biggest pain in my butt, but man I sure do love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment